HMIS Software – Homeless Management Information System
ClientTrack for HMIS is a sophisticated, comprehensive case management and housing solution that focuses on meeting the needs of HMIS continuum member agencies. ClientTrack is HUD-compliant, enabling HMIS coalitions to deliver critical emergency shelter and housing services while collecting all required HUD Annual Performance Report (APR) and Annual Homelessness Assessment Report (AHAR) data. The application can be tailored to meet the unique needs of all organizations in a continuum.
What our company provides is not just a software solution, but a close-knit team. Our client advocates, client service leaders, software engineers and developers, solution consultants, and product developers are dedicated to providing our partners with an unmatched product—and unparalleled customer service. From San Bernardino, California to San Juan, Puerto Rico to many points in between, we are providing not only an HMIS software, but a configurable solution to meet individual client needs—and project team that comes into the communities we serve.
As a modifiable-off-the-shelf solution, we specifically provided our HMIS clients:
- Increased efficiency through a Coordinated Entry System – ClientTrack can help you get families to the resources they need quicker, eliminate duplicated client records, simplify and streamline client intake. Along with Coordinated Entry of HMIS clients (as part of a diversity of tasks) for multiple clients, a current client, Wake County Smart Start (Raleigh, N.C.), hired ClientTrack specifically for a Coordinated Entry system for intake and referral.
- Multiple resources for client intake – In tune with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development’s (HUD’s) 2014 Data Standards Manual (HUD’s first update since 2010), ClientTrack has developed a Client Intake Form–and streamlined ClientTrack to most effectively work within these standards. ClientTrack’s Intake Tool checks from duplicates and can merge files, and our Workflow Designer manages multiple steps based around specific needs, such as diversion tracking and connection to emergency services.
- Streamlined shelter access – Not only do we have state-of-the-art mobile accessibility, but we have the ClientTrack Housing Designer, which will allow your outreach workers to find beds, reserve spots, and actually manage bed counts by seeing the layout of rooms, beds, and their availability (through our Visual Design Tool).
- Evidence based tools for assessment and case management – ClientTrack offers dozens of case management reports for specific needs. In accordance with Homeless Emergency Assistance and Rapid Transition to Housing (HEARTH) Act requirements, ClientTrack has developed functionality and assessment capabilities for the Venerability Index & Service Prioritization Tool (VI-SPDAT), which combines chronicity and medical vulnerably analysis with social science research and resource allocation.
- A robust set of standard reports – ClientTrack provides more than 100 standard reports. Each report has been designed with flexibility in mind to provide users with the capability to filter any report results to a lower level of detail at run time. This flexibility ensures that a single report can be run in dozens of ways and answer more than just one question. Each is designed to meet specific requirements defined by federal, state, or other funding sources. As compliance requirements change, skilled ClientTrack product specialists ensure that these compliance reports change as well.
- HUD and HMIS reporting – All our HUD reports meet or exceed the standards included in the most recent (2014) HMIS Data Standards. Built-in reports include the HUD-required APR, Homeless Prevention and Rapid Recovery (HPRP) Annual Performance Report, Emergency Solutions Grant Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER), Point in Time (PIT) Report, Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Dashboard Report, etc.; as well as Results-Oriented Management and Accountability (ROMA) National Performance Indicators (NPI) reporting.
Key Features of ClientTrack for HMIS
|Full Health Management Information System Compliance||You’re covered immediately with all required forms, business rules, and workflows for the collection of Universal Data, Program Data, Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program (HPRP) Data, and Program Data Descriptors data sets.|
|Simple Interface and Workflow||Intuitive design makes it easy to navigate through the system, learn the program features, and train others to gather inputs, make assessments, and run reports.|
|All-In-One Solution||Simplify your technology through one solution that manages referrals, group services, eligibility determination, and other ancillary services that may be unique to your organization.|
|Integrated HMIS Reports||Save valuable time with integrated HMIS reports including: the HUD Annual Performance Report (APR), Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR), HPRP, Quarterly Progress Report (QPR), Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA), etc..|
|Powerful Reporting Tools||More than 100 standard reports, plus our Data Explorer tool enables building of ad hoc reports to query specific data. Showcase your outcomes to stakeholders and your community with stunning (built-in) reports, graphs, and charts.|
|Multiple Import / Export Capabilities||Simplifies data sharing between systems without the need for expensive development.|
|Visual Housing Management Tool||Users can easily manage capacity with immediate access to information about available rooms or beds in local facilities|
|Mobile Technology||Easily access ClientTrack from your smart phone, iPad, or other mobile device. Gather inputs and access critical information while in the field.|
|Continuous Updates||Compliance is ensured now and in the future.|